Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back Of Book Cover

                                         Monster:
    This book is about a sixteen year old boy going on trial because he is accused of a drugstore robbery and killing the owner Mr. Nesbitt. He is writing a movie about his life on trial as it is happening. However, a man named James King is also put on trial for the drugstore robbery and killing mr. Nesbitt.
                                Reviewer's Quote:
      In my opinion this is a good book. I enjoyed reading this book because it might help me in the future. I give this book a ten.

1 comment:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. how to design an ebook cover

    ReplyDelete